Things you must know about Natural Markings on leather
This leather color (SKUs: CKTY330, YKWH01,TYBS804L) is truly unique. We utilize a full-aniline process, using only the top layer of tissue from the hide of a young bull, making it of a higher grade than any other leather. The top layer will display natural scars from the cow’s growth and experiences on the pasture, such as scratches from wire and other hard objects or fights with other cows. These scars have merged with the surrounding skin tissue, resulting in a smooth and even texture that you can feel with your hand. It’s important to note that if your chair has various scars of different depths, please understand that this is a natural aspect of the leather and not a defect. If you are not comfortable with this, we suggest considering another color. Additionally, we have provided a website with professional term annotations for your reference.
Aniline leather, also known as full-aniline or pure-aniline leather, is a type of full-grain leather that is dyed with a translucent, pigment-free dye after tanning. This dye, called an aniline dye, enhances the natural features of the hide, such as scars, rather than hiding them. Therefore, only the highest-quality hides with minimal markings are chosen for full-aniline processing.
The scarring is random and we cannot guarantee its location. We cannot guarantee that the chair we send you will not have this scarring, and it is not possible for us to pick a chair without scarring for you.
Other versions using the semi-aniline process can cover scarring during the dyeing process.
- Product on saleA+ Taller Ultra Premium Version Imus lounge chair YKWW05
- A+ Taller Ultra Premium Version Imus lounge chair YKP80904$1,750.00
- Product on saleA+ Taller Ultra Premium Version Imus lounge chair YKWB06
- Product on saleA+ Taller Ultra Premium Version Imus lounge chair YKPB02$1,450.00 – $1,599.00
- Taller Version IMUS Lounge Chair Sim-HL11$1,500.00 – $1,900.00
- Product on saleA+ Taller Ultra Premium Version Imus lounge chair YKWH01